Suggested retail price is $16 – $20 per jar for 10 ounce. Price shown is for quantity of 3.
SUGAR SCRUBS ONLY. WOODEN SPOONS AND TESTERS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Order spoons and testers separately, or purchase wholesale starter kit which includes testers and spoons.
Our sugar scrubs are all natural with no artificial colors, fragrances or preservatives and can be used anywhere on the body. We don’t recommend facial use because mechanical exfoliants can often be too harsh for delicate facial skin.
What does it do?
Sugar scrubs cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize the skin in one easy step. Safe for daily use and sensitive skin.
- Removes dead skin cells that can clog pores
- Helps moisturizers and other products work better
- Reveals brighter, younger looking skin
- Prevent ingrown hairs after waxing or shaving
- Moisturizes skin with nourishing oils
How do I use it?
Our sugar scrubs are meant for the body, not the face. Give it a stir with the cute little spoon (sold separately), apply to wet skin in the shower, scrub until the sugar dissolves, and rinse. Or use on dry skin for extra exfoliation. Be sure to rinse well. If you have a few extra minutes go for the air dry and let those oils really soak in! BE CAREFUL, surfaces may get slippery after use. If you experience any skin redness or irritation please discontinue use or use less pressure when scrubbing.
We don’t use preservatives in our scrubs so you should avoid getting water in the package. The scrub will stay nice and fresh for weeks as long as you keep water out. Be sure to use the spoon to scoop it out so you can keep your wet fingers out of the package.
What are the benefits of essential oils? (Scrubs made with essential oils are Lavender, Rosemary Mint, and Peppermint)
- Lavender – promotes calm and restfulness, can help you sleep better. May provide some relief for anxiety, depression, insomnia, and restlessness
- Rosemary – some studies show that Rosemary essential oil may improve brain function and increase attentiveness and alertness.
- Peppermint – can help with chronic itching. Has antimicrobial properties. Try peppermint after a workout for a cooling effect on the skin.
- Sensitive Skin – contains no added fragrance. We use virgin coconut oil for this one so it has a light coconut scent
What’s In it?
Pure natural ingredients you can pronounce: Sugar and coconut oil, avocado oil, and sweet almond oil and fragranced with essential oils or all natural fragrance oils.
Ingredients (all sugar scrubs): sugar, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, natural fragrance (essential oils or all natural fragrance oil), vitamin e oil
Brown Sugar Coffee Sugar Scrub: sugar, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, coffee, molasses, natural fragrance, vitamin e oil.
Sensitive Skin Sugar Scrub: sugar, virgin coconut oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, vitamin e oil. This formula contains NO ADDED FRAGRANCE, but has a light coconut oil scent.