Q: Can I edit my order once it’s been placed?
A: We cannot make modifications to an order once it’s been placed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Q: What if my order arrives damaged?
A: Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if any item is damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Any damage must be reported within 7 days of receipt to email@example.com.
Q: When can I expect to receive my order?
A: We ship most orders in 1-3 business days, and then another 2-4 days for transit by the shipping carrier. You will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number via e-mail when it ships. If we expect your order to take longer than 1-3 business days we will get in touch with you via e-mail.
Q: What shipping carriers do you use?
A: We ship via USPS Mail or UPS, whichever is less expensive. We check every package to find the least expensive method.
Q: The tracking information says my package was delivered but I don't have it. What do I do?
A: Here’s a couple of things you can check:
- Check your order confirmation and make sure that the address you requested we ship it to is correct.
- Check all locations where it may have been delivered: front door, back door, mailbox, etc, ask your local carrier where it was delivered.
- Check with other family members, or neighbors or others in your unit/building to see if it’s been picked up by someone else and set aside.
- Contact your local post office or UPS to confirm that it was actually delivered to the correct address. They have GPS scanners that can tell exactly where it was delivered.
- If the package was sent by US Postal Service, you can initiate a search here: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
- If the package was UPS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a search for you package.
Q: What is your return policy?
Q: I made a purchase and it's now on sale. Will you do a price adjustment?
A: We do not do price adjustments on past purchases.
Q: My order totals the amount needed for free shipping, why isn't shipping my free?
A: Free shipping is calculated after any discounts. For example, if your order total is $75 and your discount is $15, then your after discount total is $60. If free shipping is offered at $75, then add more items to the cart to reach $75 after your discount.