Lavender Whipped Body Butter
Lavender Whipped Body Butter
Our Scrub Me Good Whipped Body Butter is made with a blend of natural plant-based moisturizers and oils, like soothing shea butter and cocoa butter. Our careful process produces an incredibly smooth, rich body butter that leaves skin feeling soft and fabulous. Because we intentionally forgo all the fillers and water that most commercial body lotions contain, you're left with only the best stuff. Unlike the others, a little of our Whipped Body Butter goes a long way! Plus, it’s every bit as light as it is moisturizing.
Fragranced with only essential oils or natural fragrance oils—no synthetic perfumes or dyes—our natural body butter moisturizers are perfect for those with sensitive skin and conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or keratosis pilaris. For these common sensitive skin conditions we recommend our fragrance-free body butter.
What does it do?
- Relieves dryness
- Nourishes skin
- Improves skin's elasticity
- Evens skin's texture
- Absorbs quickly with a non-greasy formula
Fragrance With Purpose - Lavender
Essential oils smell great but also give our whipped body butter benefits that support your mental and physical health.
Lost your ZZZs and not sure where to find them? Lavender Whipped Body Butter is known to promote more restful sleep and relaxation, and provides relief from anxiety and stress. Want more information? Check out this article https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet/what-are-possible-benefits-lavender-must-know-facts-about-therapeutic-plant/
What's In Our Whipped Body Butters?
Our soothing natural moisturizers are made with pure and natural ingredients that are vegan and easy to say: Shea, Mango, and Cocoa butters along with Grapeseed, Jojoba, and Argan oils, and lightly fragranced with essential oils or all natural fragrance oils. (Plus available with zero fragrance!)
- SHEA BUTTER – Contains essential fatty acids, along with vitamins A and E to maintain skin's elasticity. Has anti-inflammatory properties and is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage to the skin (a source of skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin).
- MANGO BUTTER – Contains fatty acids that work as emollients to soften the skin and prevent it from feeling dry and itchy. Excellent for eczema and other sensitive skin conditions. May help fade scars and boost collagen.
- COCOA BUTTER - May help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. Our whipped body butter contains a small amount of cocoa butter. If you are looking for a product that's ultra rich in cocoa butter, try our solid lotion sticks!
- GRAPE SEED OIL - A light oil that absorbs quickly, grapeseed oil contains polyphenols which can reverse signs of aging like sunspots.
- JOJOBA OIL - Mimics the skin's own natural oil and absorbs quickly. Can soothe eczema-prone skin.
- ARGAN OIL - A luxury oil from the Argan tree native to Morocco. Argan oil is high in Vitamin E and absorbs quickly into the skin leaving a silky smooth feel.
How do I use Whipped Body Butter?
Our soothing body butter is ultra concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Starting with a pea sized amount, massage the body butter between your hands to melt and loosen it, then apply to skin. For a moisture boost, use it on slightly damp skin. Enjoy daily!
Package size: 8 FL OZ (236 ML), 4 FL OZ (118 ML)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our whipped body butter does not contain any stabilizers or emulsifiers and may melt in higher temperatures. That's why we only make it available during cooler times of the year and ship early in the week to minimize transit times. If your product melts, it is still completely safe and effective, but it will have a different consistency. To avoid melting, do not leave the product in extreme temperatures like those found in a mailbox or hot car. This product is packed by volume, not weight, and contains more than the stated volume when we package it. If the product melts it may lose volume and the container may appear less full.
Due to the nature of our ingredients there may occasionally be variations in texture and color of the finished product. This is completely normal and a sign of the perfection of nature.